metron-dev mailing list archives

From Justin Leet <justinjl...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [DISCUSS] Build RPM/DEBs in Travis?
Date Wed, 22 May 2019 13:33:35 GMT
Theoretically, we didn't need to before there were both RPMs and DEBs since
running dev up (which necessitates building those) is part of the build
process. Since they've been split apart, I agree we probably should be
building them, because nobody is going to run both unless they specifically
done something they'd expect to affect both.