milagro-dev mailing list archives

From Justin Mclean <jmcl...@apache.org>
Subject Re: RE: Request for review the polling report
Date Fri, 05 Oct 2018 08:35:21 GMT
Hi,

> Justin, you are helping us by providing the information needed.
> That what I expect for mentors in addition to the recent effort.

I'm sorry but I'm not always going to be able to do that, as V.P Incubator I'm spread fairly
thin.

> About the additional help we need, I added a line about regular ping messages.
> I mean it not necessarily from mentors' side but can be from PMC's side.

Well as a member of the PPMC you can pick yourself :-) The IPMC board reports are really where
stuff like that goes, if something is more urgent then you can ask for help on general@ but
sometime the response will be "Ask your mentors".

Thanks,
Justin