milagro-dev mailing list archives

From Brian Spector <brian.spec...@icloud.com.INVALID>
Subject Re: Project status - time to retire?
Date Wed, 07 Nov 2018 21:02:01 GMT
Hello Giorgio,

I may have prematurely given you access before you had been voted on to get access to the
repo, I had assumed you had.

I need to take you off the committer repo until the vote is approved, which I will do now.
I will send another email requesting that you be given status as a committer.

This shouldn't be a big deal as you already have the ICLA on file with Apache.

Thanks for your patience.

Brian