milagro-dev mailing list archives

From Giorgio Zoppi <giorgio.zo...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Project status - time to retire?
Date Wed, 07 Nov 2018 19:59:02 GMT
Thanks,
i have the ICLA signed and access to the Apache Milagro code as committer.
The first objective is to port to Apache the crypto library (AMLC) that it
is present in github. Just C library
without wrappers. After the release we can think to the Java wrapper (as
Apache is mainly a java shop), and than the python one.
Hey guys at miracl, do you have already a release tagged there? If yes, can
you provide me a GIT tag (ie. MILAGRO_0_9_0_ALPHA) from starting point,
The idea for the tag, it is a tag for which you are sure that the codebase
is stable to pass directly to the tests. Do you have a gtest suite? I see
just vector tests overthere.
So after you provide me a tag as starting point, I can pull push and we
freeze the codebase for testing.
Brian, Go, any other priorities? Justin for the moment we will release asap
the AMCL library. How can we handle the legalize? As soon  we release the
community will grow.
Justin, Do we have any other actions to do? How about legalize? How much
can we stay as incubator?
Go can you commit part of your team or yourself for testing vectors and
especially EC part?

Best Regards,
Giorgio.

Best Regards,