milagro-dev mailing list archives

From Go Yamamoto ...@apache.org>
Subject Re: [NOTICE] Mandatory migration of git repos to gitbox.apache.org - one week left!
Date Thu, 07 Feb 2019 17:11:33 GMT
Hi,

I have requested the migration.

Regards,
Go Yamamoto

> On Feb 6, 2019, at 14:33, Go Yamamoto <yamamoto.go@lab.ntt.co.jp> wrote:
>
> Hi,
>
> Please let us share your opinion if you have any concern or request about the change
in the URL for git repositories.
> I will work for the switch and will share the result.
>
> Hope we can do as suggested.
> Please help me if anyone knows something helpful to recover the administrative access
right at the repositories.

> Regards,
> Go Yamamoto

from the git-wip-us.apache.org URL to gitbox.apache.org, as the old service is being decommissioned.
Your project is receiving this email because you still have repositories on git-wip-us that
needs to be migrated.

> The following repositories on git-wip-us belong to your project:
> - incubator-milagro-crypto-c.git
> - incubator-milagro-crypto.git
> - incubator-milagro-mfa-js-client.git
> - incubator-milagro-mfa-js-lib.git
> - incubator-milagro-mfa-sdk-android.git
> - incubator-milagro-mfa-sdk-core.git
> - incubator-milagro-mfa-sdk-ios.git
> - incubator-milagro-mfa-sdk-wp.git
> - incubator-milagro-mfa-server.git
> - incubator-milagro-tls.git
> - incubator-milagro.git
>

> We are now entering the remaining one week of the mandated
> (coordinated) move stage of the roadmap, and you are asked to please coordinate migration
with the Apache Infrastructure Team before February 7th. All repositories not migrated on
February 7th will be mass migrated without warning, and we'd appreciate it if we could work
together to avoid a big mess that day :-).

> As stated earlier, moving to gitbox means you will get full write access on GitHub as
well, and be able to close/merge pull requests and much more. The move is mandatory for all
Apache projects using git.

> To have your repositories moved, please follow these steps:
>
> - Ensure consensus on the move (a link to a lists.apache.org thread will
>  suffice for us as evidence).
> - Create a JIRA ticket at https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/INFRA
>
> Your migration should only take a few minutes. If you wish to migrate at a specific time
of day or date, please do let us know in the ticket, otherwise we will migrate at the earliest
convenient time.

> There will be redirects in place from git-wip to gitbox, so requests using the old remote
origins should still work (however we encourage people to update their remotes once migration
has completed).

> As always, we appreciate your understanding and patience as we move things around and
work to provide better services and features for the Apache Family.