mina-dev mailing list archives

From Niklas Therning <nik...@trillian.se>
Subject Re: What is the difference between session open and created?
Date Thu, 02 Mar 2006 19:40:07 GMT
Hi,

When using the Socket (TCP) transport type sessionCreated() will be
called right after the new connection has been accepted on the server
socket channel but before it has been added to any selector.
sessionOpened() will be called right after the connection has been added
to the SocketIoProcessor's selector.

In the Datagram case sessionOpened() won't be called at all.

In the VMPipe case both will be called but there's really any difference
between the two.

HTH
/Niklas

--