mina-dev mailing list archives

From "Trustin Lee" <trus...@gmail.com>
Subject Thread model configuration
Date Tue, 07 Mar 2006 15:21:37 GMT
Hi all,

I've been thinking of adding a thread model interface so users can configure
a thread model easily by calling a setter of IoServiceConfig.  For example:

acceptor.getConfig().setThreadModel( ThreadModel.SINGLE );

acceptor.getConfig().setThreadModel( new PooledThreadModel( ... ) );

I think this is much more intuitive than adding a thread pool filter and
managing life cycle of it.  Of course, it will be implemented as a filter
internally.

Besides this, a reconnection policy of a IoConnector could be configured in
the same manner.

Trustin
http://gleamynode.net/
--
PGP key fingerprints:
* B693 628E 6047 4F8F CFA4  455E 1C62 A7DC 0255 ECA6