mina-dev mailing list archives

From Michael Bauroth <Michael.Baur...@falcom.de>
Subject Re: NIO and Fileaccess
Date Mon, 05 Jun 2006 11:24:53 GMT
Sure :)

the only question is, if it would be more transparent to implement an
additional acceptor / connector pair plus a filter, codec or anything
else, which has the same behaviour (and transparent handling behind)
like tcp, udp ... So I can handle the data like an proxy (TCP on the one
side, File NIO on the other).

May be I'm wrong?

Regards
Michael