mina-dev mailing list archives

From Michael Bauroth <Michael.Baur...@falcom.de>
Subject Re: Application layer multicast for P2P servent
Date Mon, 05 Jun 2006 11:33:45 GMT
Hi,

I'm thinking also about a session storage. If nobody else has a better
idea, I would implement a SessionManager class with an integrated Vector
(or in my case Hashtable). The class has two methods addSession() and
removeSession(), which would be called / triggered in the IoSession
sessionOpened() and sessionClosed() methods.

The advantage in my case would be, that I could search from my business
logic layer for a specified client over a getSession( String pKey )
method (each client has a different id) and do all the things I want to
do ...

Regards
Michael