mina-dev mailing list archives

From Niklas Therning <nik...@trillian.se>
Subject Re: problem of MINA Server-Side on linux
Date Thu, 08 Jun 2006 07:53:43 GMT
Hi,

What version of MINA are you using? Which JRE?

If using MINA 0.9.4 you should make sure you set reuseAddress to true
when binding. This is a property in the SocketAcceptorConfig which you
can pass to bind()

SocketAcceptorConfig config = new SocketAcceptorConfig();
config.setReuseAddress(true);
acceptor = new SocketAcceptor();
acceptor.bind(address, handler, config);

Or you can call

((SocketAcceptorConfig ) acceptor.getDefaultConfig()).setReuseAddress(true)

before binding.

HTH

/Niklas