mina-dev mailing list archives

From Thor Wehage <t...@titoonic.dk>
Subject jarfile help needed
Date Wed, 14 Jun 2006 11:28:00 GMT
Hi MINA folks.

This is probably a noob question, but i'll try anyway:

I have built this game socketserver, and everything is fine when running
it from Eclipse, but then I wanted to try it out IRL. So now I have put
it on a Linux server, and this is where I get problems..
I can't make my app "see" what's inside the mina-core jarfile, and i
consequently get

/Exception in thread "main" java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError:
org/apache/mina/common/IoAcceptor/

I have tried a lot of different ways of starting it, but nothing seems
to work.. this is my latest attempt :

/java -jar MinaSocketserver.jar -cp mina-core-0.9.4.jar/

Both Jar files are in the same directory on the server.

Best regards
Thor Wehage