mina-dev mailing list archives

From Niklas Therning <nik...@trillian.se>
Subject Re: problem of MINA Server-Side on linux
Date Thu, 15 Jun 2006 07:11:57 GMT
凌晨 wrote:
> Hi there
>
> Please help me out!!
>
> We built a server on mina framework then running in linux(red hat as4 update
> 2).Everytime after I shut down the server using KILL -9,the socket would
> stuck in status FIN_WAIT1
>
>          How fix this problem TKS Very Much!!

I replied to your previous mail (sent June 8). Guess you didn't get that
mail? Well, here's my reply again:

----

What version of MINA are you using? Which JRE?

If using MINA 0.9.4 you should make sure you set reuseAddress to true
when binding. This is a property in the SocketAcceptorConfig which you
can pass to bind()

SocketAcceptorConfig config = new SocketAcceptorConfig();
config.setReuseAddress(true);
acceptor = new SocketAcceptor();
acceptor.bind(address, handler, config);

Or you can call

((SocketAcceptorConfig ) acceptor.getDefaultConfig()).setReuseAddress(true)

before binding.

--
Niklas Therning
Software Architect