mina-dev mailing list archives

From "Trustin Lee" <trus...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: using 3DES with MINA
Date Sun, 04 Jun 2006 05:13:23 GMT
On 5/30/06, Zohar Amir <zohar.amir@gmail.com> wrote:

> Hello,
> I have a server written with MINA. I now need to add to it the ability to
> use 3DES with the clients - any way to do that?

Why don't you use an SSLFilter with 3DES encryption specified?  The default
encryption method is AFAIK blowfish, but you can narrow down the list of the
supported encryption algorithms by setting some properties in SSLFilter.

HTH,
Trustin
http://gleamynode.net/
--
PGP key fingerprints:
* B693 628E 6047 4F8F CFA4  455E 1C62 A7DC 0255 ECA6