mina-dev mailing list archives

From Julien Vermillard <jvermill...@archean.fr>
Subject Re: Can I communicate through COM1 port using MINA Framework?
Date Mon, 10 Jul 2006 07:08:13 GMT
Le lundi 10 juillet 2006 à 10:25 +0700, Giang Dinh Truong a écrit :
> Dear Sir,
>

> I am novice in MINA. Let me give description of my problem. I am working
> on Window and Linux platform using Java. I want to establish a
> communication through COM1 port using MINA framework. Is it possible? If
> yes How to proceed for that? Please help me ASAP I am in big trouble.
>

> Thanks for your help,
>

> Giang Dinh

Hello,
First you need an windows & linux library for use serial port. I advise
your rxtx.org since last Sun Comm api doesn't support Windows. You can
use rxtx.org  directly or use a serial to TCP/IP server I made if you
want to use MINA for implementing your protocol stacks and be able to
connect to a TCP/IP serial port server.

Regards,

Julien