mina-dev mailing list archives

From "John Preston" <byhisde...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: HttpProtocolHandler and IOSessions
Date Sat, 01 Jul 2006 21:44:24 GMT
Ok, well I couldn't figure out what I was doing wrong to keep the
server socket open between HTTP requests using the example HTTP code
so if anybody is interested, I've implemented a HTTP protocol coder
and decoder modeled after the sumup example. It seems to work for
simple GET and POST requests, and the keep-alive stuff without any
problem.

If anybody wants the code its available but I dont know where to put it.

John