mina-dev mailing list archives

From "Trustin Lee" <trus...@gmail.com>
Subject Fixing PooledThreadModel (Was: Re: AnonymousIoService thread)
Date Mon, 03 Jul 2006 08:31:35 GMT
For now, there's a strong 1-to-1 relationship between PooledThreadModel and
thus it causes excessive creation of thread pools.  I think at least the
PooledThreadModel instances with the same service name should share the same
ThreadPoolFilter insstance. What do you think?

If you agree with me, there are two choices:

* Provide a static factory method for PooledThreadModel instead of
constructors.
* Retain the constructors, but share the filters using a static map.

Thanks in advance for your feedback!

Trustin
http://gleamynode.net/
--
PGP key fingerprints:
* B693 628E 6047 4F8F CFA4  455E 1C62 A7DC 0255 ECA6