mina-dev mailing list archives

From "Trustin Lee" <trus...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: 转发: problem of MINA Server-Side on linux
Date Mon, 03 Jul 2006 09:01:20 GMT
Hi James,

On 6/27/06, James-Usertunnel <cling@netspeed-tech.com> wrote:

> But There are something strange. There was a time we built a server on
> QuickServer framework, then after running 4 some time we use 'kill' to
> stop the server there would be no this situation, there were no
> connections
> stuck on the port the QuickServer bound

This is weird.  Could you try to run the server in a debug mode and make
sure if setReuseAddress is set properly?

Plus, could you set reuse_addr for all individual sessions?  For instance:

((SocketSessionConfig) config.getSessionConfig()).setReuseAddress(true);

HTH,
Trustin
http://gleamynode.net/
--
PGP key fingerprints:
* B693 628E 6047 4F8F CFA4  455E 1C62 A7DC 0255 ECA6