mina-dev mailing list archives

From peter royal <pro...@apache.org>
Subject Re: ApacheCon EU Presentation Slides
Date Mon, 03 Jul 2006 15:32:22 GMT

http://flickr.com ... I searched for CC-licensed picks

Diagrams were done with <http://www.omnigroup.com/applications/
omnigraffle/> , and the presentation was done with Keynote <http://
www.apple.com/iwork/keynote/>

> I love your style! :)

thanks!!

> And of course, its content was superb, too!  I bet the audiences were
> fascinated by your presentation. :D  How hot was the fever?  What
> questions
> did you get?

A few about threads and memory usage, difference between heap/direct
buffers, then some performance related questions too. The room was
mostly-full, which was nice. Hopefully some more people will poke
their head in here because of it :)

-pete