mina-dev mailing list archives

From Frédéric Brégier <fred.breg...@free.fr>
Subject ThreadPool in Mina with concurrent from Java5 Howto ?
Date Sat, 23 Sep 2006 09:38:30 GMT
Hi,
I am now planning to move from Mina 0.9.4 to Mina 1.0.
Right now, I have read the api doc and some source files,
and I have a question.
Previously I used default underlying Mina thread model but specifying
some pool of thread (in IoAcceptor and in the filterchain).
Now, since I use Java 5 and since Mina is offering to use native
thread pool from Java, I don't know how to do that.

Do I need to re-code ExecutorThreadModel and any
files that match the backport jar ?
Or do I need to do something more simple as specifying
somewhere my own thread pool ?

And last question, does Mina now depend en backport
or can I still use it without this jar ?

Thanks to all and continue this great job !

Frederic