mina-dev mailing list archives

From Julien Vermillard <jvermill...@archean.fr>
Subject names of TheadFilter threads
Date Fri, 08 Sep 2006 07:52:26 GMT

Hi,

In defaultIoService config the default thread model use the default name
"AnonymousIoService". all the created thread take the ugly name
"AnonymousIoServiceXX" and make log4j log looking pretty ugly.

private final ThreadModel defaultThreadModel =
ExecutorThreadModel.getInstance("AnonymousIoService");

Before ExecutorThreadModel (yesterday) I was doing :
((ExecutorThreadModel)config.getThreadModel()).getThreadPool().setThreadNamePrefix("PAServer");

Would be nice to have a simple way to give a name to an IoService and
the default threadModel create the thread with the IoSerivce name as
prefix.

WDYT ?

Julien

PS : prolly an API change, I can wait 1.1 :)