mina-dev mailing list archives

From "Trustin Lee" <trus...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Problem with IoHandler messageSent/messageReceived
Date Fri, 15 Sep 2006 03:11:34 GMT
Hello Sven,

To summarize your problem:

1. messageReceived (or messageSent) is fired more than once for one message.
2. messageReceived event sometimes contain ehe message sent to the remote
peer.

Is this correct?

Fixing this kind of problem is not really easy until you provide a
reproduceable JUnit test case or very easy step-by-step instruction.  Could
you please do that for us?

Another option could be upgrading to the latest snapshot in our SVN
repository, but there's no essential difference in event handling between
0.9.5 and trunk.

Trustin
http://gleamynode.net/
--
PGP key fingerprints:
* B693 628E 6047 4F8F CFA4  455E 1C62 A7DC 0255 ECA6