mina-dev mailing list archives

From "Paul Chen" <chenp...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Question: Object data sent on a socket capped by "1024 bytes"?
Date Fri, 01 Sep 2006 19:56:06 GMT
I just found the answer from a co-worker.
For the object I want to serialize and send via
a Mina ByteBuffer. I have to use writeObject
in the writeExternal func instead of write.

public void writeExternal(ObjectOutput out) {

  byte[] bs = data.getBytes();

  // Works!
  out.writeObject(bs);

  // Fails! Always capped by 1024 bytes