mina-dev mailing list archives

From 凌晨 <lingc...@usertunnel.com>
Subject Re: Experiences with bulk connections
Date Tue, 24 Oct 2006 03:47:03 GMT
Dear Trustin,
I traced the stack traces then I found there were many connections closed
normally, which could be my test clients' problems
and the 'Connection rest' as you mentioned to upgrade my hardware,the
followed descriptions are about my hard&soft-ware
environment.
Linux version 2.6.9-22.ELsmp  (gcc version 3.4.4 20050721 (Red Hat 3.4.4-2))
JDK 1.5.6
MINA 1.0
2 GB RAM
1 Xeon
When I finished my test procedure which means I make the test clients closed
then I traced there were no connections bound to my
server,when I restart my server then 'Address Already In Use' exception was
thrown,by the command 'netstat' I found there are several
connections stuck in CLOSE_WAIT......
the reuseAddress and unbindAll were both enabled and definitely be invoked
in my server...So...It's so wired,which has been troubling me until NOW
please help me out....
IoAcceptorConfig config = new SocketAcceptorConfig();
config.setDisconnectOnUnbind(true);
config.getFilterChain().addLast("codec",
((SocketAcceptorConfig) config).setReuseAddress(true);
acceptor.bind(new InetSocketAddress(PORT), new ProtocolHandler(),config);
AND for every incoming connection
public void sessionCreated(IoSession session)
{
  if (session.getTransportType() == TransportType.SOCKET)
  {
   ((SocketSessionConfig) session.getConfig()).setReuseAddress(true);
  }
}