mina-dev mailing list archives

From "Robert Greig" <robert.j.gr...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Memory Leak in Mina
Date Wed, 25 Oct 2006 19:52:32 GMT
On 25/10/06, Luca Zago <luca@iolabs.it> wrote:
> I don't know how to interpret this behavior, but these objects after one
> night of running tests are the majority in the application.

Is it definitely a leak? If you look at the code in the ExecutorFilter
you can see that it add events for that session - e.g. data read from
the network - and those events are processed in order for the session
by a thread from the pool.

Have your clients all finished running and is the system in a steady
state? If so then yes it looks like a problem. If not then it just
looks like your server app is unable to keep up.

RG