mina-dev mailing list archives

From Alex Karasulu <aok...@bellsouth.net>
Subject Re: Re: [VOTE] Releasing MINA 0.8.4
Date Tue, 24 Oct 2006 16:15:39 GMT
BTW for a quick fix you can just create a src/main/resources/META-INF directory and add it
to subversion for each project in mina and push NOTICE and LICENSE files in there.

Sucks I know!  But it will do the trick for now.

Alex

> From: Alex Karasulu <aok123@bellsouth.net>
> Date: 2006/10/24 Tue PM 12:09:35 EDT
> To: <mina-dev@directory.apache.org>
> Subject: Re: Re: [VOTE] Releasing MINA 0.8.4
>
> Right now I'm a -1 because the NOTICE and LICENSE files are not in META-INF dirs of the
MINA jars.

> Make it so mina Jars include this and my -1 will become a +1.  The same holds for the
other 1.0.1 release.   Each artifact pushed to ibiblio must have these files in the jar.