mina-dev mailing list archives

From Luca Zago <l...@iolabs.it>
Subject Memory Leak in Mina
Date Wed, 25 Oct 2006 15:56:03 GMT
Hi,
i am doing a long testing session using a profiiler, against a simple
Mina application.
I configured simply 3 bindings on different port with the same Handler,
on a single SocketAcceptor.
The Handler simply broacast the message to all sessions connected.
I am using JMeter TCP Sampler, to load the application, simply connect
on two ports of the server and in loop send a messages to both,
After many hours, I am noticing a a  memory leak problem on the class
edu.emory.mathcs.backport.java.util.concurrent.LinkedBlockingQueue$Node.
It seems now that the number of instances of this class is always
increasing, without being released by the GC.
I checked the allocation references, and I see that the instances are
allocated in  org.apache.mina.filter.executor.ExecutorFilter, then
org.apache.mina.common.Executor.ThreadModel.
In my configuration I didn't set particular parameters for the
ThreadModel, did you experience something similar, some configuration
can help me?
Thanks in advance,

Luca