mina-dev mailing list archives

From Luca Zago <l...@iolabs.it>
Subject Re: Memory Leak in Mina
Date Wed, 25 Oct 2006 18:28:58 GMT
yes it's an application in which I used both Mule and Mina. today I am
trying to isolate
the modules, and I created a test application using only Mina, I will to
the same with Mule tomorrow.
I posted the acutal results for Mina.  Is it normal that these instances
are never garbage collected?
I am quite sure, since I 'marked' the instances after a garbage
collected, and then checked the difference after many hours
and these difference was always increasing.I tried to check where the
references are held, but I could not export that graph in anyway,
and the additional problem is that JProfiler   cannot find always
instances in the heap of these objects, so not always I can 'track' the