mina-dev mailing list archives

From Luca Zago <l...@iolabs.it>
Subject Re: Memory Leak in Mina
Date Wed, 25 Oct 2006 21:17:54 GMT
ok, I will try to do the following tests, this night, in Italy it's
night already.
I will do a 'sending' session of  3000 messages for 4 different clients
at the same time, then I will check the amount of instances,
I will leave the application without load, for some time, and then check
again if the system released the objects.
If it is not so, I think there is a problem, correct? In that case I
will try to print the references to the classes which held the objects.
I will share with you the results. And I will try the JDK 6.
Thanks again,

Luca