mina-dev mailing list archives

From Eero Nevalainen <eero.nevalai...@indagon.com>
Subject Getting started with MINA
Date Fri, 27 Oct 2006 12:22:35 GMT
Ok guys,

First of all the MINA architecture looks great so far. Can't wait to use it.

Second: How the f*ck is anyone supposed to get started? I can understand
that tutorials are out of sync (should be marked Big Red&Bold), but now
I get this:

edu/emory/mathcs/backport/java/util/concurrent/Executor

And the statement I'm trying to invoke is
IoAcceptor acceptor = new SocketAcceptor();
which was the first line of code in like half of the examples. Not very
encouraging. Also I wasn't able to find anything about this with a
reasonable effort.

PS. I'm using java version 1.5.0_06.

-Eero Nevalainen, Indagon