mina-dev mailing list archives

From "Maarten Bosteels" <mbosteels....@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Moving to Java 5 and merging all subprojects into one big project.
Date Wed, 25 Oct 2006 14:16:22 GMT
I'm not sure if it's relevant for MINA, but I like the way Spring
distributions are organized:

* one uber jar: for users who don't care about the size of jars (like me)
* smaller jars for those who want to pick and choose
* all dependencies, with clear documentation about what you need in which case
* ant build works out-of-the-box, no internet-connection needed

I understand that supporting two build tools (and + maven) causes overhead,
but it would be interesting for non-Maven users (like me).

Maarten