mina-dev mailing list archives

From "Trustin Lee" <trus...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Using org.apache.mina.management.IoSessionStat and StatCollector?
Date Sat, 07 Oct 2006 01:34:00 GMT
Hi Jian,

On 10/7/06, jian wu <hellojianwu@gmail.com> wrote:

> Hi,
>
> I'm looking into how to manage and monitor Mina and Applications running
> on top
> of Mina. So far, we did some preliminary work to count the
> request/response
> and session through IoFilter and expose the result through JMX MBean(s).
>
> I noticed that Mina 1.0.0 added new org.apache.mina.management package
> with IoSessionStat and StatCollector, could anyone point me to the Mina
> internal class(es) using these two classes or is there any example code to
> use these two classes?

Actually there's some documentation and example in our JavaDoc page.  Please
click org.apache.mina.integration.jmx package in the overview frame.

http://directory.apache.org/subprojects/mina/apidocs/overview-summary.html

Please let us know if the example doesn't work.

I ademit that we have to add more documentation to our site.  That's why we
didn't widely announce MINA 1.0 so far.

HTH,
Trustin
http://gleamynode.net/
--
PGP key fingerprints:
* B693 628E 6047 4F8F CFA4  455E 1C62 A7DC 0255 ECA6