mina-dev mailing list archives

From "Trustin Lee" <trus...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Using Mina as a Webservice
Date Sat, 07 Oct 2006 07:40:57 GMT
My primary idea is to provide a protocol codec for HTTP protocol and make
users to be able to implement their own HTTP server using the codec.
AsyncWeb could be one its users, which specializes in web services.

Trustin

http://gleamynode.net/
--
PGP key fingerprints:
* B693 628E 6047 4F8F CFA4  455E 1C62 A7DC 0255 ECA6