mina-dev mailing list archives

From "Trustin Lee" <trus...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: How to get SumUp example working using UDP?
Date Tue, 10 Oct 2006 02:22:15 GMT
What version of MINA are you using?  If you are using 0.8.x, please upgrade
to 1.0.1-SNAPSHOT.  You can build it from our source code repository:

https://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/directory/branches/mina/1.0/

Trustin

http://gleamynode.net/
--
PGP key fingerprints:
* B693 628E 6047 4F8F CFA4  455E 1C62 A7DC 0255 ECA6