mina-dev mailing list archives

From "Trustin Lee" <trus...@gmail.com>
Subject Forcing IoService.handler read-only.
Date Mon, 23 Oct 2006 10:02:52 GMT
Hi,

In MINA 1.1, we can call IoService.setHandler() whenever we want.  Any
incoming connections will use the handler currently set.  But is it a good
way to set different handler for different sessions in the same service?  We
didn't have this problem in 1.0 because we had to specify the handler as a
parameter in a bind() call.  It was not supposed to be changed at that time.

Any feed back and your user story would be appreciated.

Thanks in advance,
Trustin
http://gleamynode.net/
--
PGP key fingerprints:
* B693 628E 6047 4F8F CFA4  455E 1C62 A7DC 0255 ECA6