mina-dev mailing list archives

From "Trustin Lee" <trus...@gmail.com>
Subject The first step to contribute documentation
Date Sat, 28 Oct 2006 23:54:40 GMT
All potential documentation contributors,

The Apache infra team installed CWiki (Confluence) to meet user requests and
it's all set.  We are moving our site there and figuring out how to use
autoexport plugin to generate the site from it.  This means we are going to
put all documentation there, and all documentation contributors are going to
be able to edit the pages at their will.  There's one problem though,
everyone has to fax ICLA to the ASF to dit the pages due to legal issues.
Please take a look at this URL:

http://www.apache.org/licenses/#clas

Please print an ICLA, sign it, and fax it here:

http://www.apache.org/foundation/contact.html
(fax: +1.410.803.2258)

And of course, please sign up for CWiki here:

http://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/

Please notify me after sending an ICLA so I can update your permission as
soon as possible.

Thanks,
Trustin
http://gleamynode.net/
--
PGP key fingerprints:
* B693 628E 6047 4F8F CFA4  455E 1C62 A7DC 0255 ECA6