mina-dev mailing list archives

From "Jeroen Brattinga" <jeroen.bratti...@gmail.com>
Subject How to get SumUp example working using UDP?
Date Thu, 05 Oct 2006 13:29:04 GMT
I'm currently developing an application that uses TCP and UDP and works a
lot like the SumUp example. This example explained a lot to me about the
Mina (0.9.5)  framework.

I thought that the underlying transport layer (TCP/UDP) didn't really matter
to Mina. But when I switch from TCP (SocketAcceptor/SocketConnector) to UDP
(DatagramAcceptor/DatagramConnector), the example stops working.

I've no idea what I'm doing wrong, so any pointers in the right direction
are appreciated!

--
Jeroen Brattinga