mina-dev mailing list archives

From "Jeroen Brattinga" <jeroen.bratti...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: How to get SumUp example working using UDP?
Date Wed, 11 Oct 2006 07:19:29 GMT
You're right. I can get it working now. The snapshot jar doesn't solve the
problem in my app, but now I can compare it against a working example.
Thanks very mucht!

Btw, it seems the sessionOpened event is now also fired for UDP (never
understood the reason why it didn't before). The comments in IoHandler still
mention that it doesn't fire for UDP though...

Jeroen Brattinga