mina-dev mailing list archives

From "Jeroen Brattinga" <jeroen.bratti...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Moving to Java 5 and merging all subprojects into one big project.
Date Thu, 26 Oct 2006 13:32:09 GMT
+1 for the 1.5 version numbering. As long as it's clearly documented.

[slightly off-topic]
That's a big problem on the current website, btw. There should be a big
warning: documentation/examples out of sync with latest Mina version. I've
spend a good deal of time figuring that out. It could be a real turn-off for
new users!
[/slightly off-topic]

Jeroen Brattinga