mina-dev mailing list archives

From "Jeroen Brattinga" <jeroen.bratti...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Getting started with MINA
Date Fri, 27 Oct 2006 12:31:27 GMT
I completely agree with your Big Red&Bold statement. The solution for your
problem is either:
(a) get the backport lib from
http://dcl.mathcs.emory.edu/util/backport-util-concurrent/
(b) do a search/replace on the files in the source for "
edu.emory.mathcs.backport." and replace with nothing. This will only work
for Java 1.5 (!)

The backport library is used to give Java 1.4 the concurrent API introduced
in 1.5. At the moment Mina is still supporting Java 1.4 (will change in the
near future) and requires this library. If you're on 1.5 and don't need the
1.4 support, try option (b).

Jeroen Brattinga

--
Jeroen Brattinga