mina-dev mailing list archives

From "Jeroen Brattinga" <jeroen.bratti...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Fwd: Versioning scheme
Date Sat, 28 Oct 2006 15:57:45 GMT
I definitely would NOT change the meaning for odd and even. It's a pretty
standard convention; changing that would only cause confusion. I still think
1.5 would be OK (even if the update comprises a platform change).

Another solution would be to start with 2.1 instead of 2.0, or the
-stable/-unstable suffix (that would be the most comprehensive solution).

Oh, and congratulations with the TLP promotion! Finally a URL I can remember
:-)

Jeroen Brattinga