mina-dev mailing list archives

From "Hieu Phan Thanh" <hie...@Cybersoft-VN.com>
Subject RE: Help: Cannot find SimpleServiceRegistry
Date Tue, 31 Oct 2006 02:14:53 GMT
Hello,

I have a suggestion:
- For the Tutorial, I think that it would be better if Trustin or
someone in charge adds a note to this page that "this kind of Tutorial
just uses for mina-0.8.x only" (to avoid the future similar question).
- And who wants to "getting started" with MINA, I think that he/she
could download the mina-0.8.x for studying. After acquainting with
mina-0.8.x, we could migrate to mina-1.x because there is a very big
change between 0.8.x and 1.x.x. How do you think?

As my case, I have just migrated to mina-1.0.x for some days however I
work with it for months. :-p

Have fun,
Hieu Phan.