mina-dev mailing list archives

From "Mark Webb" <elihusma...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: MINA is a TLP horrrraaaayy!!!!
Date Fri, 27 Oct 2006 12:47:27 GMT
does this mean that http://mina.apache.org should exist soon?

> This is a common way of creating new TLPs at Apache. A subproject
> grows up, matures and becomes a TLP. I think this is the best way of
> introducing new projects here and also shows the power of Apache
> community.
>
> Cheers,
>
> On 10/27/06, Irving, Dave <dave.irving@logicacmg.com> wrote:
> >
> > Alessandro Torrisi wrote:
> >

> > > ehm..excuse me what is a TLP ?
> >
> > A Top Level (Apache) Project.
> > (Like Apache Directory, Apache Tomcat etc).
> > Until now, Mina has been a sub project of Apache Directory.
> >
> > Dave
> >

> > This e-mail and any attachment is for authorised use by the intended recipient(s)
only. It may contain proprietary material, confidential information and/or be subject to legal
privilege. It should not be copied, disclosed to, retained or used by, any other party. If
you are not an intended recipient then please promptly delete this e-mail and any attachment
and all copies and inform the sender. Thank you.