mina-dev mailing list archives

From "Ersin Er" <ersin...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Moving to Java 5 and merging all subprojects into one big project.
Date Thu, 26 Oct 2006 07:02:25 GMT
0  Java5 migration
-1 Subprojects merging

MINA's current project structure seems almost perfect to me. It gives
you dependency granulalarity and provides Java5 support where needed.
I do not see a strong reason to do the both moves. But if Java 1.4 is
preventing MINA to support new features, Java5 move can be considered
more seriously.

Cheers,

--
Ersin