mina-dev mailing list archives

From "Ersin Er" <ersin...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: MINA is a TLP horrrraaaayy!!!!
Date Fri, 27 Oct 2006 09:11:51 GMT
This is a common way of creating new TLPs at Apache. A subproject
grows up, matures and becomes a TLP. I think this is the best way of
introducing new projects here and also shows the power of Apache
community.

Cheers,

On 10/27/06, Irving, Dave <dave.irving@logicacmg.com> wrote:

> Alessandro Torrisi wrote:
>

> > ehm..excuse me what is a TLP ?
>
> A Top Level (Apache) Project.
> (Like Apache Directory, Apache Tomcat etc).
> Until now, Mina has been a sub project of Apache Directory.
>
> Dave
>

> This e-mail and any attachment is for authorised use by the intended recipient(s) only.
It may contain proprietary material, confidential information and/or be subject to legal privilege.
and inform the sender. Thank you.

--
Ersin