mina-dev mailing list archives

From "Ersin Er" <ersin...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: MINA is a TLP horrrraaaayy!!!!
Date Fri, 27 Oct 2006 13:16:31 GMT
Yes, exactly.

On 10/27/06, Mark Webb <elihusmails@gmail.com> wrote:
> does this mean that http://mina.apache.org should exist soon?
>
> On 10/27/06, Ersin Er <ersin.er@gmail.com> wrote:
> > This is a common way of creating new TLPs at Apache. A subproject
> > grows up, matures and becomes a TLP. I think this is the best way of
> > introducing new projects here and also shows the power of Apache
> > community.
> >
> > Cheers,

> > > A Top Level (Apache) Project.
> > > (Like Apache Directory, Apache Tomcat etc).
> > > Until now, Mina has been a sub project of Apache Directory.
> > >
> > > Dave
> > >

> > > This e-mail and any attachment is for authorised use by the intended recipient(s)
only. It may contain proprietary material, confidential information and/or be subject to legal
privilege. It should not be copied, disclosed to, retained or used by, any other party. If
you are not an intended recipient then please promptly delete this e-mail and any attachment
and all copies and inform the sender. Thank you.

--
Ersin