mina-dev mailing list archives

From "jian wu" <hellojia...@gmail.com>
Subject Using org.apache.mina.management.IoSessionStat and StatCollector?
Date Fri, 06 Oct 2006 16:42:33 GMT
Hi,

I'm looking into how to manage and monitor Mina and Applications running on top
of Mina. So far, we did some preliminary work to count the request/response
and session through IoFilter and expose the result through JMX MBean(s).

I noticed that Mina 1.0.0 added new org.apache.mina.management package
with IoSessionStat and StatCollector, could anyone point me to the Mina
internal class(es) using these two classes or is there any example code to
use these two classes?

Thanks a lot!

Jian