mina-dev mailing list archives

From Julien Vermillard <jvermill...@archean.fr>
Subject Re: Milestones and Release Candidates
Date Thu, 09 Nov 2006 13:54:53 GMT
Hi
After speaking with Trustin, we thought about :

Keep a trunk in SVN until all feature aren't implemented, when it's not
too crappy, start releasing beta, when it's looking releasable, start an
RC cycle.

It keep the user well informed about the fact it's not a stable prog and
no alpha and pre-alpha cycles, prevent Trusting of firing a vote
everyday :)

WDYT ?

Julien