mina-dev mailing list archives

From "Hieu Phan Thanh" <hie...@Cybersoft-VN.com>
Subject RE: How to get the received message object?
Date Fri, 03 Nov 2006 08:47:11 GMT
Hello,

You could not check by the code:
while(!IoSession.containsAttribute("result"));
Because the IoSession instances are different between Server side and
Client side (2 different processes).

You should modify the protocol: server will send the acknowledge (ACK)
back to client whenever the message is received completely via the
messageReceived() of MINA framework. How do you think?

I have been working around this protocol for month in my current
project.

Thanks & best regards,
Hieu Phan.

InetSocketAddress(host,
> port), handler, cfg);
>      future.join();
>     session = future.getSession();
>     break;
> } catch ... {
> }
> }
>
> When i connect to the server, i send a query message. And
furture.join()
> is
> return just when the connection is established.
>
> I want to ensure that i have received the request message which is
sent by
> the server. My question is how can i do this?
>
> Now i use
>
> when received message,
> I set an attribute in the IoSession.  IoSession.setAttribute("result",
> object);
>
> and in the client's process flow,  i use while statement to ensure the
> message is received totally.
>
> while ( !IoSession.containsAttribute("result") )
>      ;
>
> I'm seeking a better way.  Thx for advice, :)
>
> > Thanks & best regards,
> > Hieu Phan.

(ResultMessage)session.getAttribute("result");