mina-dev mailing list archives

From "Hieu Phan Thanh" <hie...@Cybersoft-VN.com>
Subject [mina 1.0] unbind() return but the listening port has not released successfully yet.
Date Wed, 08 Nov 2006 03:10:13 GMT
Hello, my software is on the acceptance test way. I reached another
issue around the "stop application" once again. That is: the software
could not listen on the port again however the "unbind()" method has
been returned successfully.

**********************
My test case:
- Server: Start the application to listen on port 8080 (for example)
- Client: connects and sends a message but the Server return NEED_DATA
at "decodable()" method.
- Server: call stop application => successfully.
- Restart Server once again but it could not listen on the port 8080.

I also test this test case with mina-0.8: there is no error.
Could you tell me whether it is a new problem of mina or not?

Thanks & best regards,
Hieu Phan.