mina-dev mailing list archives

From "Hieu Phan Thanh" <hie...@Cybersoft-VN.com>
Subject RE: [mina 1.0] "java.lang.OutOfMemoryError: Direct buffer memory" occurred when stopping the application
Date Thu, 09 Nov 2006 09:20:41 GMT
Hi Jan,

> Yes increasing MaxDirectMemorySize did help at that time, but please
> note that this was during early stanges of the Mina development.

But I think that it is just a temporary solution, right?
How do you know any idea about the root-cause of this?
Please advice me too.

> If you are having problems, I suggest that you post your questions to
> the Mina-dev mailing list. See: http://mina.apache.org/

Yes, I already posted my problem this morning, but still now, there is
no response. That why I got your link.

Thanks & best regards,
Hieu Phan.

http://mail-archives.apache.org/mod_mbox/directory-dev/200503.mbox/%3C76
> 8dcb2e050323065960073866@mail.gmail.com%3E
>
> I have reached this kind of problem like you.
> And I am trying to adjust [MaxDirectMemorySize] parameter as your
guide.
> But I would like to know, at your test result, it would be ok when you
> adjusted this kind of parameter? Please advice me too.
>
> Thanks & best regards,
> Hieu Phan.

org.apache.mina.transport.socket.nio.SocketIoProcessor.read(SocketIoProc
> > essor.java:272)
> > 	at

org.apache.mina.transport.socket.nio.SocketIoProcessor.process(SocketIoP
> > rocessor.java:246)
> > 	at

org.apache.mina.transport.socket.nio.SocketIoProcessor.access$500(Socket
> > IoProcessor.java:44)
> > 	at

org.apache.mina.transport.socket.nio.SocketIoProcessor$Worker.run(Socket
> > IoProcessor.java:564)
> > 	at

org.apache.mina.util.NamePreservingRunnable.run(NamePreservingRunnable.j